DRS Micro Needle Derma Roller for Skin Rejuvenation 192 Micro Needle Derma Roller
1) Scar Removal – including acne scar removal / treatment
2) Stretch Mark Removal / Treatment
3) Anti Ageing,Anti Wrinkle
4) Cellulite Treatment / Cellulite Reduction or Removal
5) Hair Loss Treatment / Hair Restoration
6) Hyper Pigmentation Treatment
2.5,3.0mm(192 needles in total)
Roller color: Green
Handle color: Transparent
Package size: 18*8*5cm
Package weight: 0.1kg
1. Wash your hands and the area to be treated thoroughly.
2. Wipe the skin and your hands with
anti-bacterial gel (you can skip this step if you are using needle
lengths of less than 0.5mm).
you are using numbing cream, follow the manufacturer’s instructions for
use. Always remove the cream completely before rolling (you can use
cotton pads soaked with alcohol to do this).
4. Rinse the derma roller under hot running water for a few seconds.
5. Apply skin care product, if using.
6. Whilst pulling the skin taut with
your free hand, roll forwards and backwards over the area to be treated.
Roll 8-10 times in each direction: vertically, horizontally and
diagonally (forwards and back equals two rolls). Apply sufficient
pressure for the needles to penetrate the skin to their full length.
Lift the derma roller slightly after each roll – this will ensure that
the needles create new micro-channels in the skin rather than going over
the same ones repeatedly.
7. Wash treated area and dry with a clean towel or air-dry.
8. Apply skin care product, if using.
There may be some bleeding immediately
after rolling but this is superficial and should simply wash away.
Your skin will be red after treatment; this is normal and will fade after a few hours.
Wait at least six hours before applying make-up and/or perfumed products to the treated area.
Avoid prolonged sun exposure for at least 24 hours after treatment.
1. Rinse the derma roller under hot running water after use.
2. If there is any blood on the derma
roller, soak it in warm water with a little washing up liquid added
until clean. Be sure to rinse well with water.
3. Sterilize your derma roller by standing it in disinfecting alcohol for at least 20 minutes.
4. After cleaning/sterilizing, place the
derma roller on a clean towel until it is dry. Once dry, replace the
needle cap and store the roller in a clean place.
Whenever possible, try not to let the derma roller’s needles
come into contact with any hard surface (doing so will make them blunt
5. You will know when
your derma roller needs replacing; when the needles become blunt you
will find it becomes more difficult to push them into your skin.
0.5mm: 2-3 times a week
1.0mm: Once a week
1.5mm: Once every two weeks if used lightly, once every 3-4 weeks if used more vigorously.
2.0mm: Once every five weeks
(Note: Use the Needle again only after the previous wound is all healed up.)
that collagen production takes several months of skin needling before
you see any real difference. Have patience and results will come.
Disinfect before use.
Never share your Derma Roller with anyone else, and do not use on children or animals.
Not use on irritated or infected skin, fungal skin, active acne, rosacea, eczema, and etc.
Be careful when rolling around the eyes.
Do not use on the eyelids or lips.
Keep the derma roller away from possible
sources of contamination. Store it in its case when not in use.
DO NOT USE if following symptoms occur:
Purulent inflammation of the skin.
Severe atopic dermatitis.
If you suffer from diabetes and severe hypertension.
If you are not sure about your skin condition please consult a doctor before using.
1 * Microneedle Roller
1 * Case